Fateks Fabrics, which is a reliable partner in textile business with its fabrics and ready-to-wear products, was founded in Izmir in 1984 as a fabric trading company. Fateks is at the forefront of developing sustainable textile fabrics and garments with more than 50 active clients in Turkey and Europe. Certified special yarns such as EcoVero, Lyocell, Coolmax, Dualcore, Cupro and Tencel are widely used in every collection to ensure that the fabrics are of high quality. As Fateks, our expertise is on denim and casual woven fabrics such as:
- Eco denim with organic cotton (GOTS or BCI certified)
- Recycled cotton or polyester mixtures (GRS certified)
- Overdyed special denim, long-lasting colors
Woven fabrics collection
- PFD fabrics ready for garment dyeing
- 100% organic cotton GOTS certified
- Recycled cotton or polyester mixtures
- Tencel, lyocell, linen and mixtures
Technical fabrics collection
- anti-bacterial, oil resistant, UV filter, wind proof, etc.
- 4-way stretch fabrics
Fateks has been working with GOTS and OCS certificate since 2006. It has recently become a partner of Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) as well.
Regarding garments, we have our own women&men collections especially prepared using sustainable washing techniques, with less water and chemicals used during the process. We also have never-out-of-stock fabrics around 250.000 mt which allows quick delivery for apparel orders.
Participation in Munich Fabric Start Exhibition in February 2020 has been a milestone for Fateks in European textile market. It has received many awards such as Golden Medal, Silver Medal, Commendation and Special Award in different categories by Izmir Chamber of Commerce.